Paysafecard enables users to make payments online quickly and safely. Be it for use in online casinos or for simply purchasing digital products online. This widely popular payment method, particularly in the online casino scene allows its users to avoid revealing their bank and card details. Crossing borders, Paysafecard currently allows for payments in 23 currencies.
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a web-based payment option used by more than 500,000 online digital sale outlets and spread across 46 countries. The service provides a means for merchants and online gamers alike to deposit and withdraw payments around the world. The premiere prepaid online deposit method is owned by the Paysafe Group Ltd. who are based in the Isle of Man and regulated in the UK.
Backed by 15 years of experience, Paysafecard offers individuals and businesses alike the means to send and receive money in numerous currencies without the need to enter personal information. That means that credit card and bank details are no longer needed when it comes to the checkout/deposit area online. In 2015, Paysafecard acquired Ukash leading to the gradual phasing out of the service, making way for Paysafecard to become a market leader in the prepaid market. The service itself uses a web-based user interface where users can track and monitor their transactions in real time.
For those wondering where they can get a hold of Paysafecards, they are sold across Europe and a few other parts of the world including the US. Just take note that US users will not be able to use them for online casino transactions. One of the main downers, however, is that if you‘d like to withdraw money with your Paysafecard there will be a $7.50 refund fee, other than that, there are no other fees associated with the card.
Benefits of Using Paysafecard
- Secure – complies with international payment safety and privacy protocols. It also includes fraud detection and risks management features for a further safety layer
- Fast – depositing is instantaneous (be aware that withdrawal times can vary)
- Simple and straightforward to use
- No need to divulge personal information – bank or credit card details are not necessary when paying or depositing online
- Electronic financial reports – this includes; currency conversion reports, business insights and tips
- Mobile friendly – can be easily used on all mobile devices
- Bonuses – some casinos offer generous bonuses for those making their first deposit with Paysafecard
How to Deposit with Paysafecard
To go about making a deposit at your favourite online casino you will need to:
- Purchase a Paysafecard (no sign up necessary!)
- Go to your online casino of choice and find the cashier page
- Select ‘Paysafecard’ as your payment method
- You’ll then be asked to enter your PIN number (the one associated with your card) and the number of casino credits that you require
- Once your transaction has been confirmed, you’ll see your credits in your casino account
- Always make sure to double check withdrawal times and the T&C’s beforehand
Bottom Line on Paysafecard
For those looking for a safe and reliable depositing method at any of their favourite online casinos, Paysafecard offers an easy solution. We especially like that users don’t have to disclose any of their personal information. This includes bank and credit card details – making it perfect for those who want to keep more privacy and their credit rating out of the picture.