How to Play:
Get the reels rolling on this stylish game from Play’n Go. Playing is simple, with the easy-to-navigate game board:
- Pick your wager by setting the bet amount that you’d like, anywhere from 0.10 to 2.00.
- Click the Spin button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to start playing (there’s also an Auto Play option on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen).
- Watch for winning combos on any of the 243 payways!
Here are the delicately drawn game symbols, as ranked from highest to lowest value:
- Wild 7
- Double Wild 7
- Gold Scatter Symbol
Important symbols in 7 Sins Slot:
- Wild 7: a singular 7 that can appear on all reels and replace every symbol except Scatter
- Double Wild 7: a double 7 that can appear on any reel and acts as 2 adjacent symbols, giving you a higher multiplier
- Gold Scatter Symbol: 2 of these symbols activate the Second Chance Feature, whereas 3 or more Scatters activates the Free Spins Feature (more on these Features down below)
- High value symbols: Greed, Lust and Wrath
This 5-reel video slot doesn’t come with any jackpot, but there is a chance to win a massive 1,112x your wager. With a RTP of 96.28% this medium-high variance slot procures wins pretty often and with symbols like the Double Wild 7s, you can expect a fairly decent payout.
Special Features and Bonuses:
7 Deadly Sins has a couple of unique Features that we found really appealing. They rules are simple and they can provide quite nice payouts:
- Double Wild 7 Feature: having one symbol count for two is an awesome twist on a slot game. This means, your max win goes from 5 of a kind to 7… for maximum winnings!
- Free Spins Feature: land 3 Scatter symbols and get 7 Free Spins. During Free Spins, one random Sin Symbol is in play, with a 1×3 version taking up the middle reel. With each spin, the multiplier increases from 1x to 7x – so it’s a spin to win kind of deal!
- Second Chance Feature: land 2 Scatter symbols and trigger this feature where you can pick between the 7 Sin figures for a chance of landing the third Scatter and the Free Spins Feature… or win an instant prize of up to 15x your wager.
Graphics and Sounds:
Play’n Go knew what they were doing when they created this beautiful game. It’s whimsical yet seductive, filled with characters that truly embody the idea of the 7 Deadly Sins. The music in the background is a captivating slow, low drum, which gives a slightly ominous feel to the game. We didn’t think we’d like it so much, but it definitely grew on us…
This catchy game has unique and unusual features for a slot – we’re fans. From the attractive characters to the perks and bonuses, spinning (and winning) is plenty of fun on this great game from Play’n Go.