How to Play
For a quirky, futuristic game, playing is simple, just follow these basic steps:
- Set your bet amount using the minus and plus signs on the bottom of the display. Bets can be placed as high £100 or as low as £0.20.
- Press the green arrow button on the right-hand side of the screen to spin.
- Watch for winning combinations, which are achieved when 5 or more matching symbols are touching, either horizontally or vertically.
- Winning symbols leave the board and the remaining symbols fall to take their spaces. More symbols will fall into the grid to fill the gaps, giving you extra chances to win in the same spin.
Check for winning combos of these symbols:
- Rainbow Orb Wild
- Purple Alien
- Green Alien
- Orange Alien
- Blue Alien
- One-eyed Purple Alien
- One-eyed Brown Alien
- One-eyed Green Alien
- One-eyed Yellow Alien
Important symbols in Reactoonz Slot:
- Wild: Rainbow Orb
- High value symbols: Big Purple Alien, Big Green Alien and Big Orange Alien
Although there isn’t a progressive jackpot attached to the Reactoonz Slot, this is a highly volatile game with an RTP of 96.51%. However, the chance of getting wilds and a few bonus features can lead to a maximum payout of 4570x your bet.
Special Features and Bonuses
This uniquely-designed slot is chock full of out-of-the-ordinary perks. Lucky players will experience a variety of these special features:
- Fluctuating Symbols Feature: each spin a random one-eyed alien is chosen as a fluctuating symbol (you’ll know which as all these symbols will have a light glow around them). If this symbol is part of a win, when it leaves the board, two Wild symbols will fill its place.
- Giantoonz Feature: when four matching symbols fill a 2 by 2 section of the grid they morph into one giant symbol. If this symbol is part of a winning combo, it’ll double the value of the win.
- Quantum Leap Charge Meter: every time you win 25 symbols in a spin, you fill a bar on the right side of the screen. When the board has no more wins, the filled bars released one of these random Quantum Features:
- Yellow Implosion Feature: transforms 3-6 symbols into wilds and destroys all their surrounding symbols
- Blue Incision Feature: puts a wild in the center of the grid and creates two diagonal lines across the grid with the same random symbol
- Red Demolition Feature: Removes all one-eyed and matching symbols
- Green Alteration Feature: randomly chooses 1 one-eyed symbol and transforms them all into another symbol
- Gargantoon Feature: this giant alien randomly triggers Instability mode and drops 4 to 8 Wilds on the board on non-winning spins. If the Quantum Meter fills 5 bars, the Gargantoon is activated and this 3×3 monster appears on the board as a Wild. After one cascade he divides into two 2×2 Wild symbols and after the second cascade, he becomes 9 individual Wilds.
Graphics and Sounds
This odd slot has ethereal percussion and electronic sounds in the background. You’ll also hear funny little alien noises and the Gargantoon snoring when the wheel hasn’t been played for a while. The symbols are cute, friendly-looking aliens which fit the theme and overall cartoonish design of this game.