2 Ways Royal Video Poker
Play this unique version of Video Poker by industry-leading software provider, Playtech games. Instead of just the standard high Royal Flush, you can aim for a Low Royal Flush of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the same suit for a high win – great for intermediate to expert players!
How Do You Play 2 Ways Royal?
This well-designed poker game is easy to get the hang of, just follow our simple instructions to start playing:
- Select your bet amount by choosing the minus and plus signs in the bottom left corner of the screen – anywhere between $0.05 and $1.
- Click the Bet One to select the wager value between the 5 columns on the paytable. Clicking Bet Max will automatically deal your hand with the highest wager.
- Press Deal to receive your hand.
- Click on the cards you would like to keep for the next deal, then select Deal.
- Collect winnings and continue to Deal and play again!
- If you’ve won you can select to gamble your bet in a High Card Draw, an option that will automatically pop up after a winning hand. Gamble until you lose or decide to collect your winnings.
The Optimal Strategy for 2 Ways Royal
As 2 Ways Royal offers a high payout for a low card Royal flush, the strategy here varies a bit. However, we’ve got you covered. If you haven’t been dealt a winning hand the first time around, it’s best to choose to hold in this order:
|Hand||Cards to draw|
|4 cards to High Royal Flush|| |
|4 cards to a Low Royal Flush|| |
|4 of a Kind|| |
|3 of a kind to Straight, Flush, Full House|| |
|4 cards to Straight Flush|| |
|4 cards to Flush|| |
|3 cards to high or low Royal Flush|| |
|4 cards to Straight|| |
|3 high cards to Straight, inside|| |
Paytable for 2 Ways Royal
There’s a standard pay table for 2 Ways Royal, that includes the inserted Low Royal Flush:
|Hand||Bet One||Bet Max|
|High Royal Flush|| |
|Low Royal Flush|| |
|Straight Flush|| |
|Four of a Kind|| |
|Full House|| |
|Three of a Kind|| |
|Two Pairs|| |
|Jacks or Better|| |
Playing Multi-Hand 2 Ways Royal
2 Ways Royal isn’t equipped with a multi-hand option, so you focus on winning big with that one hand!
2 Ways Royal – Double Your Winnings or Collect
Winning hands will be given the option to either Double, Double half or Collect. Choose the first two options to enter a round of High Card Draw with the dealer. With every win you’ll get the option to Double, Double half or Collect, so play until you lose or feel like collecting.
Play 2 Ways Royal With OnlineCasinoInfo Today!
If you’re looking for a poker game with a unique spin on it, try the added challenge of 2 Ways Royal and attempt to get that Low Royal Flush!